Cover Art for bands | Avalilable horror/surreal art.


In addition to being a painter I am also a cover artist, web designer and graphic designer.
Here are some covers 
I've done
 FOR SALE 20 € Adaptating of the logo, changing size + 3 € Payments accepted Bank Transfer or PayPal FOR SALE 25 € Adaptating of the logo, changing size + 3 € Payments accepted Bank Transfer or PayPal FOR SALE 30 € Adaptating of the logo, changing size + 3 € Payments accepted Bank Transfer or PayPal
See full view here

If you are interested contact me at: info@mairapedroni.com
Or take a look on http://oncommission.mairapedroni.com

The prices of these covers are under 30 euros

if you want there is the possibility to commission me covers with yours ideas... if you have already a idea do not hesitate to contact me :) I'm always avalilable