Metal Logos - Brutal death / black metal design

Now I'm starting also with metal logos design. Here some logos I've created.
If you haven't already seen i'm a graphic designer and a cover artist. You can see all my works at my portfolio or only metal/dark graphics works here.

Here some brutal death / death logos made by me.
If you are interested in a commissioned logo feel free to contact me at info@mairapedroni.com or message me at my facebook page or profile.

GALLERY
You can check here the availability of each cover/shirt design and so on.
DOWNLOAD ME AND READ ME


Death metal logo - Maira Pedroni - GraphicsDeath metal logo - Maira Pedroni - Graphics
Maira Pedroni - Graphics - Logos

Death metal logo - Maira Pedroni - GraphicsDeath metal logo - Maira Pedroni - Graphics
Maira Pedroni - Graphics - Logos
Maira Pedroni - Graphics - Logos - Death Metal Logo Art

Maira Pedroni - Graphics - Logos - Brutal Death Logo Art