Terms and F.A.Qs of my work as illustrator and graphic designer.

 


Need a free quote for your project? Questions about requesting artwork? Comments?
mail me at info@ mairapedroni.com



What you should know before asking me for a design:


↣ I always make a free draft. This is used to understand your ideas and make them clear.
If you're looking for a quotation, please try to include as much info as possible: for example, some info about the band/music project. I need of a short description of the concept behind the album or your ideas for the artwork. I need a detailed description just to know a bit more about what you're looking for.

↣ With the draft, I establish a price and make a quote.

↣ Once I completed the work and your payment is completed, you will have your files available through a dedicated link.

↣ I never send my work by email. I don't send the files before payment.

↣ The first modification is free while the subsequent ones increase the price by 10%

↣ If we have never worked together, I will ask you for an advance on the total payment of 50%. This is necessary to protect me from fraud.

↣ I accept payments by bank transfer, PayPal, or blockchain transfers.

↣ Upon request, I can create NFTs for purchase. Some of my works are redeemable through the purchase of NFTs.

↣ I don't modify copyrighted works of other artists. I don't use stock photos in my work.

If I like you and we work well together, you can get something for free😉. (previews and renderings of jewel cases, t-shirts, and merch in general.) I'll try to help you with the promotion of your project so that I too can receive publicity from you.

📩

For further questions, mail me. I also reply to messages on social media but if I don't have to, it's because I missed the notification. Try again😅.