Alternative Illustrations - Maira Pedroni - Design for Metal bands and Horror books.

Your album deserves artwork that truly captures your vision and music. 

That's why I offer personalized artwork services that take your ideas and transform them into a unique masterpiece that perfectly represents your artistic expression.


Each artist is unique and has specific needs and preferences, which is why my custom design service is tailored to your individual concept, style, and desired level of detail. To give you an accurate quote, we take the time to listen to your music and ideas and collaborate with you throughout the creative process.

My pricing options are flexible, and I work within your budget to deliver the best possible outcome. And it's not just the front cover that I design: 

I also offer full album design services, including layout design for CDs, digipacks, vinyl, booklets, inlays, and more.



With my personalized artwork services, you stay sure that your album art will be one-of-a-kind and truly represent your music and vision.



On request, I also create illustrations using traditional media such as acrylic and ink, while still trying to maintain the client's budget. Here is an example of a T-shirt design created with charcoal. Now the client can admire this illustration on their wall at home. 
In fact, after creating and digitizing the artwork, I handle the shipping of the original painting, which can already be framed upon request.





I'm also available for logo design and other stuff!


What I don't do instead is use tools like A.I. and similar ones. Why? I made a post to explain my reason.