Black Metal layout Graphic Design. Request your design here!

Layout and graphics, I made for an Italian Black Metal band.
I'm available for alternative illustration and design. 

JEWEL CASE AND BOOKLET LAYOUT DESIGN
FOR AN ITALIAN BLACK METAL BAND
FAQ and terms (HOW I WORK HERE)

Greetings, Italian black metal enthusiasts! If you're a band in search of a visual identity that embodies the darkness and energy of your sound, you've come to the right place. As a freelance graphic designer specializing in metal, I am here to offer you a unique experience in bringing your next CD album's artwork to life. Let me transform your vision into a captivating and compelling design that will grab the attention of your fans and draw them into your world.

I understand that every band has a unique vision for their album. Your music is powerful, and your artwork should reflect that power. Through careful consultation and in-depth analysis of your ideas, I will work closely with you to translate your vision into extraordinary graphic art. Whether it's intricate illustrations, symbolic imagery, or a combination of both, I am ready to explore the depths of your concept and create a cover that will convey your message with strength and impact.

Quality and Professionalism
Ensuring the quality of my work is my top priority. I utilize cutting-edge tools and software to create high-quality designs, ensuring that every detail is meticulously crafted. In addition to my technical expertise, I am committed to providing professional service, adhering to agreed-upon deadlines, and offering ongoing support throughout the process. Your satisfaction is my ultimate goal.

Contact Me to Bring Your Art to Life
If you are ready to take your visual identity to the next level and want to work with a passionate designer, do not hesitate to reach out to me. I would be delighted to discuss your ideas, goals, and collaboration possibilities. Whether you are an emerging band or a group with a solid fan base, I am ready to provide the support you need to make your music well-represented.